VaporLux OEM Warranty
The boiler of your VaporLux machine is warrantied for 10 years parts; within the first year labor is included. Your Vaporlux machine is warranted against OEM original defect in material or workmanship for one full year (parts only) when used in accordance with the provided operating instructions under normal and reasonable use. If found to be an OEM faulty material or assembly problem labor is included during the first year. The warranty excludes accessories, attachments and wearing parts.
Terms and conditions of VaporLux, Inc. OEM Warranty
If your machine is not functioning properly, please go to the manuals and downloads page at www.vaporlux.com. Download and fill out the Customer Service–Repair Authorization form and submit via email, fax or mail to VaporLux.
Qualifying warranty repairs will be returned from repair center at no cost to purchaser via ground transit to the 48 contiguous US states.
All work will be carried out by a VaporLux, Inc. repair specialist.
This warranty is repair or replacement at the Manufacturer’s option, of any product that proves to be defective in the OEM manufacturing or material within above stated period.
The Manufacturer advises the purchaser to insure the shipment against possible loss or damage in transit. The manufacturer will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
VaporLux, Inc. is not liable for any consequential or incidental damages (including personal, injury or property damage or monetary loss) that may have been uncured form the purchase, use or improper use of the product.
All debts incurred by services/repairs rendered by implied contract or product purchases by agreement to the terms and policies put forth by VaporLux, Inc after a period of 90 days of completion of repairs or service of product will become the property of VaporLux, Inc and will be sold to cover lost payment.
Please note that all our machines are fitted with a voltage system that can detect if the machine has been used with incorrect power (lower or higher than110V 14amps).
We thank you for your Purchase of one of our great machines and are confident that you will not need to use our warranty system.
Not covered by VaporLux OEM Warranty
- Damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidentals, disassembly, self-repair or alteration outside an authorized VaporLux center.
- Careless operation, handling, lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the provided instructions and or owner’s manual.
- Designated residential/home equipment used in a commercial setting.
- Product has been operated with substances other than city tap water, bottled or distilled water. Any substance introduced into the boiler other than stated waters voids the warranty.
- Using a higher voltage than the electricity voltage stated on the product.
- Using with a section cable longer that 25 foot provided.
- Bad power on a 15 amp circuit.