HAVE A QUESTION? TEXT 586-298-1194.
15701 Martin Rd.
Roseville, MI 48066
Phone: (586) 775-2429
Fax: (586) 778-1218
Toll Free: (800) 467-6229
Drop us a line with questions on the form at the bottom of this page, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Remember, we have 100% parts availability, 100% of the time. And we do warranty repairs on site. And please know that we never sell our customers' information, ever! Thanks for dropping by!
Should your machine require servicing, we are pleased to provide you with repair services, without the delays and confusion of shipping back to a seller who does not do servicing. There are required steps, however, outlined below.
Steps to be done in preparation for shipping:
- Drain the water out of the machine. A full boiler weighs at least 8 pounds more than an empty one and therefore increases shipping costs. Also, a full boiler can be damaged if the machine is dropped in shipment. This is due to excessive stress on the components that attach the boiler to the body housing.
- Finger tighten the filler cap and the drain plug.
- Ship in a double walled cardboard box that is at least one inch larger than the VaporLux machine. It is preferable to retain the original packaging for shipping.
- Fill all voids with suitable packing material such as bubble wrap, newspaper, or styrofoam peanuts. The Unit should NEVER rest on the bottom of shipping container; make sure there is a cushioned barrier between the machine base and the box.
Shipping the Machine for Service:
- Ship the machine only; do not ship the hose, cart or accessories. For your own protection insure your shipment.
- Return Authorization Number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the box.
- Include all signed document and the Service Packing forms with your machine.
- VaporLux receive shipments during normal hours of operation; please do not ship next day air shipments on Friday.
Below are links to the Repair Authorization Form and Service Return Packing Form for your convenience. Thank you!