Should your machine require servicing, we are pleased to provide you with repair services, without the delays and confusion of shipping back to a seller who does not do servicing. There are required steps, however, outlined below.
Steps to be done in preparation for shipping:
- Drain the water out of the machine. A full boiler weighs at least 8 pounds more than an empty one and therefore increases shipping costs. Also, a full boiler can be damaged if the machine is dropped in shipment. This is due to excessive stress on the components that attach the boiler to the body housing.
- Finger tighten the filler cap and the drain plug.
- Ship in a double walled cardboard box that is at least one inch larger than the VaporLux machine. It is preferable to retain the original packaging for shipping.
- Fill all voids with suitable packing material such as bubble wrap, newspaper, or styrofoam peanuts. The Unit should NEVER rest on the bottom of shipping container; make sure there is a cushioned barrier between the machine base and the box.
Shipping the Machine for Service:
- Ship the machine only; do not ship the hose, cart or accessories. For your own protection insure your shipment.
- Return Authorization Number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the box.
- Include all signed document and the Service Packing forms with your machine.
- VaporLux receive shipments during normal hours of operation; please do not ship next day air shipments on Friday.
Below are links to the Repair Authorization Form and Service Return Packing Form for your convenience. Thank you!