Why VaporLux® Steam Cleaners?
attachments available for use with the system allow us to
clean the guest room walls, closet tracks and hallway areas."
Courtyard Marriott - Norwood, MA
The VaporLux ® Systems shares the same technology with
many competitors, but that is where the similarity ends.
- VaporLux® Commercial steam cleaning machines have a UL listing
- 12 & 14 gauge wiring provides less resistance for
- All switches are rated at 20 amps.
- The 5 Liter 304 grade stainless cylindrical boiler is built
to ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) specifications.
This larger capacity boiler means more cleaning time between
fill ups. The shape of the boiler is extremely efficient
with no cold spots, which means the heating element does
not work harder than necessary. Our boilers are tested to
700 PSI yet operate at a maximum of 80 PSI.
- The boiler, which is by far the most expensive component
in the machine, is guaranteed for life.
- The heating element in our machines is not manufactured
as part of the boiler as some vapor machines are.
Heating element is replaceable.
- Our hoses have only 12-volt electricity for safe operation.
- All of our units have external reset switches as well
as internal resets that act as a safety backup system.
- Exterior cases are either 304 grade stainless steel
or enamel coated steel.
- Standard accessories include:
- Extruded Aluminum and cart
- Basket for tools
- 2 handle extensions
- Wide area brush (12") with clips
- Triangle brush with clips
- Window squeegee
- Detail tool
- 5 Nylon detail brushes
- 5 brass detail brushes
- 5 Stainless steel detail brushes
- 50 MM nylon brush
- Instruction video
- Instruction manual
- 10' Flexible Monoblock Hose
- Waterfill Bottle or Funnel
- 2 Large Microfiber Mitts
- 2 Medium Microfiber Mitts
- Optional Accessories
- Condenser cleaning tool
- 50 mm Stainless steel brushes
We invite you to compare VaporLux® equipment to any other
vapor system on the market.